Governor DeWine announced that he is requiring all Ohio counties to wear a face covering in public (excluding people speaking at a religious service, children under 10, and those who have a medical reason). In light of this new mandate from the governor, we are asking everyone to wear masks to the services beginning Sunday, July 26th. The governor’s mandate is not designed to hinder the preaching of God’s Word; it is designed for the safety of the citizens.
Though we may not love wearing face masks, we do love our neighbor and pleasing the Lord. Wearing the face masks allows us to humbly look out for the interests of others (Philippians 2:3-4) and “be subject to the governing authorities” (Romans 13:1). Our prayer is that we can stand united as a church during these trying days and be a light to those around us for God’s glory.
1 Peter 5:10 - But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.
+ + + + +
In order to
protect the safety of all who attend and allow for proper social distancing, we
will host two worship services:
- 8:45 Early Worship
- 10:30 Worship
Please note the important details regarding these services below:
- There will not be any children’s ministries or nursery. The date for the nursery and children’s ministries to begin is TBD.
- We will clean between the two services.
- Due to the recent mandate, masks are requested.
- Please refrain from physical contact including hand shaking or hugs.
- There will be one set of doors for entering the church and one for exiting the church.
- Your Bulletins and Study Guides will be placed on the seats.
- We will not pass the offering plates. You may deposit your offering in the offering box located in the foyer or give online.
- The chairs will be set up with extra spacing between rows.
- For those of you with small kids, we will have
limited seating in the balcony.
We know that there are a number of our members and guests who will not yet feel comfortable coming to the services. We understand and encourage you to stay home. We will continue hosting our Livestream during our 10:30 service.
We sincerely thank you, Grace congregation, for your gracious spirit. Please do not feel the need to attend until you feel comfortable. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Pastors @ Grace